14/02/2020 – 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Cellos Grand Dining Room
Valentine’s Day Degustation Dinner
Linger with you loved-one over Valentine’s Day Dinner in Cellos Grand Dining Room
Set the scene for romance in Cellos with its classic elegance encapsulated in the décor, ornate high ceilings, beautifully restored 1920’s architecture, and handcrafted crystal chandeliers.
Cupid’s arrow has marked Valentine’s Day on a Friday this year – the perfect reason for lingering over a romantic degustation dining experience with your loved-one while our warm, attentive service look after everything you need.
- 7-course degustation menu with a glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Live music from our pianist tickling the ivories of the Steinway
$90* per person
*Valid for Friday 14/2/2020. Subject to availability. Option for pairing wines $30 per person
7-course Degustation Menu (sample menu)
- Slow poached carrots, onion soubise, pretzel crisp, wild fennel pollen
- Scallop lightly smoked in tea, avocado puree, langoustine oil, sourdough crisp, smoked eel, beetroot and pea shoot
- Stuffed tomato with parmigiana reggiano cheese cream, tomato and olive oil, salty glaze, wild fennel
- Seared salmon with crispy cannelloni filled with cured salmon, beetroot and goat’s cheese, tomato fondue
- Salt and pepper squid with sushi rice and black sesame infused coconut ‘soup’
- Duck with radicchio, black garlic, mirin
- French lemon cream tart with a hazelnut biscuit base, freeze dried strawberries, toasted vanilla Italian meringue topped with a white chocolate cage
ENQUIRIES – Call us on 9284 1006
Book your table for our Valentine’s Day dinner today!
Inclusive of gst and Members’ Discount
Add an overnight stay with our >>Vintage Valentine’s Stay Package<<
Includes dinner and an overnight stay in the Castlereagh Boutique Hotel.