Join The Club – Membership Application
Masonic (lodge member) – 1 year $40 + $5 joining fee | 3 years $102 | 5 years $170
Masonic (unattached) – 1 year $50 + $5 joining fee | 3 years $127.50 | 5 years $200
Associate – 1 year $50 + $5 joining fee | 3 years $127.50 | 5 years $200
AS A MEMBER YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 10% Discount on Food and Beverages in the Reagh Bar, Castlereagh Lounge and Heritage-listed Cellos Grand Dining Room
- 15% Discount off Best Available Accommodation Rates
- Birthday Wine Voucher
- Enjoy Privileges from Reciprocal Clubs around Australia and Overseas
- Special Members’ Prices for Club Functions
- New Members’ Reception Cocktail Party
- Regular Club Magazine / Newsletter
- Members’ Benefits Program – Find out more…
- Choice Privileges Membership
For all enquiries contact the Administration Office on +61 2 9284 1006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Every membership type is eligible for our Country Members’ benefits. To be considered a Country Member you must live a minimum of 200 km from Martin Place, Sydney 2000. Country Members pay the standard membership fees and are entitled to a 20% discount off the best available accommodation rates and a 5% discount on parking.
PLEASE NOTE: Visitors wishing to apply for Masonic Membership will need to supply a copy of their Lodge Notice by mail, fax or email after completing the application and payment form.
Click here to download a printable Membership Form
NSW Masonic Club Membership Form
Your support of the NSW Masonic Club is greatly appreciated.
If a payment has been made to the NSW Masonic Club in error or if a refund is required, please contact the Administration Office on (02) 9284 1006 or alternatively email email@example.com. Please note any approved refunds will be returned using the original method of payment. The NSW Masonic Club will abide by NSW Government Consumer legislation when responding to a refund request.
Terms & Conditions
Payments made online may incur an online booking fee payable with the transaction. Bookings can be made in person at the Administration Office located on level 1 at the NSW Masonic Club or by phoning (02) 9284 1006.