This heritage listed jewel was opened in 1927 and is now one of the last grand dining rooms in Sydney.
Cellos Grand Dining Room is a remarkable example of period architecture, having been elegantly restored in exact detail to its original 1920′s Art Deco decor. One of the most unique Sydney CBD restaurants, Cellos is a favourite lunch and function venue for many of the surrounding businesses.
Catering to any dining occasion – a formal business lunch, a Friday long lunch or romantic interlude – Cellos Grand Dining Room is also a favourite for weddings, banquets and cocktail parties.
Breakfast is served daily, with mouth watering A la carte options and continental buffet available.
- Fine A La Carte Food Selection
- Majestic Surroundings
- Event Luncheons
- Live entertainment on the 2nd & 4th Friday’s from 12.30 pm ~ 2.30 pm
- Bookings Essential
- Breakfast Saturday to Monday 7 am ~ 9.30 am
- Lunch is served Wednesday to Friday from 12 noon ~ 3 pm
- Function bookings on request