Membership to the New South Wales Masonic Club is available at Masonic and Associate levels. Membership offers the opportunity to socialise with other Members, participate in many regular social events organised by the club and internal social clubs and take advantage of Members’ entitlements.
AS A MEMBER YOU WILL RECEIVE:
• 10% Discount on Food and Beverages in the Reagh Bar, Castlereagh Lounge and Heritage-listed Cellos Grand Dining Room
• 15% Discount off Best Available Accommodation Rates
• Birthday Wine Voucher
• Enjoy Privileges from Reciprocal Clubs around Australia and Overseas
• Special Members’ Prices for Club Functions
• New Members’ Reception Cocktail Party
• Regular Club Magazine / Newsletter
• Members’ Benefits Program – Find out more…
Visitors wishing to apply for Masonic Membership will need to supply a copy of their Lodge Notice by mail, fax or email after completing the application and payment form.
Click here to download a printable Membership Form
For further information contact the Administration Office on +61 2 9284 1006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your support of the NSW Masonic Club is greatly appreciated.
If a payment has been made to the NSW Masonic Club in error or if a refund is required, please contact the Administration Office on (02) 9284 1006 or alternatively email email@example.com. Please note any approved refunds will be returned using the original method of payment. The NSW Masonic Club will abide by NSW Government Consumer legislation when responding to a refund request.
Terms & Conditions
Payments made online may incur an online booking fee payable with the transaction. Bookings can be made in person at the Administration Office located on level 1 at the NSW Masonic Club or by phoning (02) 9284 1006.