This club is by law required to keep a register containing information that relateds to management and financial administration of the club including :
- A list of disclosures, declarations and returns made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- The salary bands of the club’s top executives.
- Details of overseas travel made by governing body and employees of the club
- Details of loans given by the club to employees.
- Details of certain contracts executed by the club.
- Salary details of the club employees who are close relatives of the member of the club’s governing body or the top executive.
- Details of the payments made by the club for consultant services.
- Details od legal settlements made by the club with a member of the governing body or an employee of the club.
- Details of legal paid by club for a member of the governing body or an employee of the club
- The club annual gaming machine profit.
- The amount applied by the community development and support
and the club must prepare quarterly financial statements for the governing body that incorporate:
- The club’s profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for the quarter, and
- A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter
Member may view the register or the financial statement by written request to the club